Family Law

Henderson and Lee Law Corporation practices all areas of family law.  This includes preparing cohabitation agreements, marriage agreements, and separation agreements as well as high-conflict family law situations with complex property division scenarios including international property and seeking to impute income.

Our team of lawyers has experience in successfully representing our clients in the following areas of Family Law:

  • Divorce and separation

  • Child custody and access

  • Family agreements including cohabitation, marriage and separation agreements

  • Mediation

  • Child and spousal support

  • Property Division


If you have a family law matter involving drafting a cohabitation agreement, marriage agreement or separation agreement or preparing a desk order divorce please book an appointment with Joyce Ling.

If you have a family law matter involving potentially contentious claims for divorce, child custody and access, support and property division please book an appointment with Cameron Lee or Joyce Ling.


© 2020 by Henderson & Lee Law Corporation. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy

  • Youtube
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • wechat