Civil and Commercial Litigation

We provide civil and commercial litigation services for all manner business disputes.  We successfully represented clients in matters that include:

  • oppression claims by officers, directors and shareholders

  • share valuation disputes

  • partnership disputes

  • director and officer liability claims

  • claims for breach of fiduciary duty

  • claims for breach of contract

  • fraud and conspiracy claims

  • construction and real estate litigation

  • commercial lease disputes

  • bankruptcy, insolvency and collection issues

  • injunctive relief


Our group is committed to finding efficient and cost-effective solutions for our clients’ problems so that they can focus on the operation and success of their businesses.


If you have an issue involving civil and commercial litigation please contact our litigation team.  If you would like to book an appointment with a lawyer that practices civil and commercial litigation please ask for Cameron Lee, Chen Shen, or Alfonso Chen.


© 2020 by Henderson & Lee Law Corporation. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy

  • Youtube
  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • wechat