Admin Assistant &
We have one spot available for each position at the moment.
No company can run without the duties of these positions fulfilled. And you mean a lot more than that in our law firm. By utilizing your exceptional interpersonal skills and sense of care, you will become a great surplus of our firm. We hope that you are a long-lasting member of our team, and we can grow together to ensure the best legal service to the public.
You are at the front line of the firm and the very first person to greet and communicate with the clients about their inquiries. This position calls for your profound interpersonal skills, and it requires language abilities in both written and spoken English and Chinese Mandarin / Cantonese.
This role will serve as receptionist of the firm and also the administrative assistant to lawyers and paralegals. The ideal candidates shall have the following qualification:
- Formal working experience in Professional office settings;
- Understand or willing to understand the ethics about providing legal services;
- Profound interpersonal skills and willing to help;
- Responsible, Trustworthy, and able to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities;
- Long term career goal in Legal career and/or Office administration and management - we care about your career plan, and we are willing to provide support if you wish to explore further in legal service industry.
We will provide complete and formal training of all duties of this position.
Job responsibilities of this position include managing multiple accounts (Daily Transactions, Reports and Reconciliations) for the company, performing full cycle billings for lawyers and clients, dealing with corporate financial matters including A/P A/R, payroll, and taxes, and dealing with inquiries from client.
Formal training will be provided by our current staff member, and the position requires the candidate to have very high sense of responsibility, to be able to practice according to the rules, and to be able to attend to details.
The ideal candidate shall have the following qualifications:
· 1-3 years of full-time working experience in professional working environment. Experience in full-cycle bookkeeping is preferred.
· Formal education from a local recognizable accounting program is preferred.
· Strong verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
· Sufficient and accurate writing skills in English and Mandarin.
· Being able to manage multiple accounts and tasks with shifting priorities and follow deadlines.
· Able to deal with stressful situations.
· Fast learner, team player, mature, reliable, and self-motivated.
To apply for the positions
Include within the email
Please contact Jacob Su at: