Henderson & Lee Law Corporation has immediate opening for one Full-time Receptionist / Office Admin at our Burnaby office located next to Metrotown Mall.
Job responsibilities include answering phone calls, taking messages, copying and faxing documents, managing incoming emails, answering general inquires, opening and organizing files, entering data into PC Law, receiving payment, managing lawyers’ calendar, booking appointments, preparing routine correspondences, and completing standard forms, and other general duties of a typical law office.
This is a one-year contract position, commencing Middle of June or begining of July of 2018 and is renewable at the end of the term. Conversational Cantonese is an asset but not mandatory.
The ideal candidate shall have the following qualifications:
- Minimal one-year office work experiences in a professional setting
- Minimal one-year formal education in law, accounting, or other office training program
- Strong verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Efficient and accurate writing skills in English and Mandarin
- This job focuses assisting lawyers whose clients primarily speak Mandarin; therefore, the ability to speak, read and write Mandarin is essential.
- Being able to manage multiple files with shifting priorities
- Experience of PC Law is an asset but not mandatory
- Experience in Civil Rules of BC/Family Rules of BC/Criminal Law/WESA is an asset but not mandatory
- Fast learner
- Ability to follow deadlines
- Ability to deal extreme stressful situation
We offer above average remuneration and group medical benefit.
Job Type: Full-time
- Cantonese(preferred but not mandatory)
Please apply this position through our Indeed information page: