Paralegal and Legal Assistant
Our law firm is calling for responsible litigation paralegals to join our team.
We have a team of lawyers with their hybrid experiences of solicitor and litigation practices and we would love to maintain stable and trustworthy individuals like you to work with them. Our common goal is to grow together in legal service industry and in hope to provide the best legal service and support to our client and the society.
About the Position
We specifically expect the new teammate to work with two to three lawyers with experiences of Family and/or Civil Litigation.
The ideal candidates shall have the following qualification:
- Certification of Paralegal from a recognizable institution is preferred;
- At least Two years of working experiences with litigation lawyers/ law firm;
- Responsible, Trustworthy, and able to manage multiple files with shifting priorities;
- Experience of PC Law is an essential asset;
- Long term career goal in legal work;
- Capable of writing, reading, and speaking Chinese Mandarin/Cantonese is a great asset, as 80% of our clients speak Chinese, but not mandatory;
We offer workstations, lunchroom, and other standard employee benefits. All modern practice supporting systems, including Advanced Quick Law, PC Law, BC Online Service, Divorce Mates, Corporate Mate, CLE Precedents, and CLE Courses on Demands, are also available.
We offer above market rate and flexible compensation package to each individual team member depends on his or her unique quality and experience.
To apply for the position
Please contact Jacob Su at:
Please include in the email
Your Resume and a cover letter