Paralegal and Legal Assistant
Henderson & Lee Law Corporation is based in the Metrotown area in Burnaby, BC. We have successfully serviced business owners, immigration investors, international corporations, and individuals to their satisfaction in multiple areas of legal matters.
Our law firm now has ONE litigation paralegal position to be filled immediately.
We have a team of seven lawyers with their hybrid experiences of solicitor and litigation practices and several supporting staff assisting their work. Our common goal is to grow together in legal service industry and in hope to provide the best legal service and support to our client and the society.
About the Position
We specifically expect the new teammate to work with two to three lawyers with experiences of Family and/or Civil Litigation.
The ideal candidates shall have the following qualification:
- Certification of Paralegal from a recognizable institution;
- At least THREE YEARs of working experiences with litigation lawyers/ law firm;
- Responsible, Trustworthy, and able to manage multiple files with shifting priorities;
- Experience of PC Law is an essential asset;
- Long term career goal in legal work;
- Capable of writing, reading, and speaking Chinese Mandarin/Cantonese is a great asset, as 80% of our clients speak Chinese, but not mandatory;
We offer workstations, staff lunchroom, and other standard employee benefits. All modern practice supporting systems, including Advanced Quick Law, PC Law, BC Online Service, Divorce Mates, Corporate Mate, CLE Precedents, and CLE Courses on Demands, are also available.
We offer above market rate and flexible compensation package to each individual team member depends on his or her unique quality.