Administrative Law is the body of law that deals with the actions and operations of government and government agencies within Canada. Our team of lawyers has successful experience in matters related to the following tribunals and has made judicial reviews and appeals for several matters related to the following tribunals:
- the Employment Standards Branch
- the Human Rights Tribunal
- the Immigration and Refugee Board
- the Workers Compensation Appeals Tribunal
- the Residential Tenancy Branch
For your needs related to the above administrative tribunals or any other tribunals, please contact our litigation team and if you would like to speak to a specific lawyer, please request to speak to Chen Shen.