Experienced Paralegal / Legal Assistant
Henderson & Lee Law Corporation is based in Metrotown area in Burnaby, BC. Our law firm has ONE legal assistant position to be filled immediately. Our firm has a team of seven lawyers with hybrid experiences of solicitor and litigation practices and several supporting staffs assisting their work.
We specifically expect you to work with two to three lawyers with experiences of Family and/or Civil Litigation.
The ideal candidates shall have the following qualification:
- Formal legal training;
- At least ONE YEAR of actual working experiences with litigation lawyers/ law firm;
- Responsible, Trustworthy, and able to manage multiple files with shifting priorities;
- Experience of PC Law is an essential asset;
- Capable of writing, reading, and speaking Chinese Mandarin/Cantonese, as 90% of our clients speak Chinese;
- Diploma / certificate of translation between English and Chinese is an asset but not mandatory.
- Long term career goal in legal work
We offer workstation, staff lunch room, and other employee benefits. All modern practice supporting systems, including Quick Law, PC Law, BC Online Service, Divorce Mates, Corporate Mate, CLE Precedents, and CLE Demands, are also available.
We offer above market rate and flexible compensation package to each individual team member depends on his or her unique quality.
To find out more about this position, please email you CV with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with confidence.